Oh yeah. It has come to this. In no particular order here is a list of the most frustrating things of the week.
1. I learned last night that Google Reader is going away. Just like that, Google kills my favorite feature with no warning. How am I supposed to keep up with all my favorite bloggers now!? It will never be the same. Ever. You can read more about why on Mashable.
2. My blog. It’s been a rough week around here. On Tuesday, I was informed that my blog was blocked because a virus attacked my hosting company. They graciously returned things to normal 2 hours later. Then on Wednesday morning, you may have noticed the mobile browser was displaying on desktops and, well, that just wasn’t right. One gadjillion stressful hours later, things seem to have returned to normal. I did re-post my “Not Wordless Wednesday” in case you missed it. ”And that’s why…” you never mess with code. (Arrested Development joke anyone?)
3. This book is not nearly as good as I hoped it would be.
Don’t get me wrong, I am still going to read it because I paid for it, but I am not happy about it.
4. Allergies. It’s that time of the year. Spring is just around the corner, the sun in shining, and I can only breathe out of one nostril. I’m not sure why I acted all surprised when I woke up with a scratchy throat last week. It happens every year. And yet here I am, annoyed as ever at the all day ‘I have to sneeze’ feeling.
5. Oh, and I can’t walk away from this post from mentioning the good ol’ metro.
Not for anything in particular but rather just for continuing to provide paying customers a truly crappy experience.
Whew. Feels good to get out the frustration! Your turn:
Question: What is frustrating you this week?