1. I updated my “Blogs I Love” page a few nights ago. I read a lot of blogs. I seriously love having little sneak peaks into other people’s worlds. Additionally, there are tons of motivating, inspiring, and encouraging writers out there. So grab a comfortable spot on the couch and dig into my little world for a little while. There is something for everyone!
2. Last night was a seriously late night. My plus one and I were able to snag a pair of tickets to the Sweet Sixteen games that were hosted at the Verizon Center.
Although I did not get to bed until WAY past my bedtime I had an absolute blast! It was certainly a once in a lifetime opportunity and I am grateful I was able to go! We will be back on Saturday for the Elite Eight! Go Cuse!
3. Today promises to be super low key. I am talking a yoga session after work and a very early bedtime. I think yoga on Friday evenings may be my new thing. Even if it is just 20 minutes or so. There is something about closing your eyes and letting the work week fade away that is just so nice.
(Healthy dinner last night from Chop’t)
4. I am so looking forward to Saturday. It promises to be a great morning thanks to some last minute plans to reunite with my running buddy, Amy. It has been way too long since we’ve hit the pavement together and I am grateful for the chance to get out of my own head and just enjoy the run. Additionally, we have a fun running activity planned that I can’t wait to share once I get all the good pictures!
5. And on a totally unrelated note I bought a pair of Lululemon pants a few weeks ago and they are going to have to go back, not doubt about it. I did the mirror test followed by an opinion by my trusted roommate and we concluded that they are, in fact, completely sheer when I bend over. I’m not sure at what point Lululemon started putting profits ahead of good products but I am none to pleased. I had no idea my butt was out for all the world to see until I read about the recall. Seriously!? I just hope they take them back and let me get something else because that is seriously not cool. Not cool at all.
Questions: What is your favorite blog? Who are you rooting for to win the tournament?